2 outboards Mercury Bigfoot 60 hp (or diesel sterndrive, waterjet)
- 400 liters petrol tanks, placed under platform aft close to outboards;
- 200 liters diesel tank for generator;
- places for extra tanks.
- fresh water tank 400 liters;
- complete treatment water filter;
- water coarse filter for technical needs;
- water pressure system;
- waste water tank system.
Electricity supply 12V and 220V:
- batteries for service;
- 2 separate batteries to start outboards;
- diesel generator;
- inverter and battery charger;
- shore supply;
- solar panels.
- two full navigation stations, one – on sundeck, which provides a good all-round conning view, another – on main deck level in superstructure;
- hydraulic steering systems;
- automatic pilot.
Navigation equipment: GPS, radar, speed, depth and wind systems, CCTV, VHF radio and etc
Anchoring: 4 electric windlasses, 4 anchors with chain each on rollers
Safety Equipment: automatic bilge pumps, bilge water alarms, fire extinguishers, fume and fire alarms, gas alarm, buoys, life jackets etc
Air conditioning system